High School Wrestling Practice Begins November 20, 2017.
You must Register prior to Thanksgiving week.
We will practice during Thanksgiving week.
The Mounds View squad looks to continue to improve with a veteran group of wrestlers, led by team captains Daniel Van Oort, Mitch Engebretson, Nick Dunagan and Rowan Morgan.
Mounds View has 4 returning state entrants and a 6th place finisher.
- Junior, Mitch Engebretson, finished the year as the Section 4 champion at 113lbs and placed 6th at the state tournament.
- Junior, Nick Dunagan, is a 2x State Entrant at 106 and 120lbs.
- Junior, Rowan Morgan, is a 2x State Entrant at 170 and 182lbs.
- Senior, Daniel Van Oort, was a state entrant as a Sophomore.
Other returning section place winners, include:
- Sophomore, Garrett Wilson – 3rd at 106lbs
- Sophomore, Brendan Dunagan – 4th at 126lbs
- Junior, Charlie Floeder – 5th at 138lbs.
- Junior, Bruce Marino -6th at 145lbs.
- Junior, Chase Dressel – 3rd at 152lbs
- Junior, Guy Fleischacker – 4th at 170lbs
Other returning wrestlers with varsity experience from last year, include;
- Freshman, Mannix Morgan at 106lbs
- Junior, Charles Dressel at 160lbs
- Junior, Andrew Boucher at 182lbs
- Junior, Joel O’Brien at 220lbs
Along with a group of incoming freshman and sophomores looking to make there way in to the line up.